exterior painting: office space
Commercial Exterior Painting Projects
These pictures from several commercial exterior painting jobs provide an idea of the variety of exterior painting we do at Cleveland Custom Coatings. Unfortunately, we haven't taken many pictures of our exterior commercial painting jobs. And the ones we have taken over the years have not been professional in quality. Once we decided to take on residential painting, and publish a website, we realized we need high-quality images. These pictures are just a small sample of projects the commercial painters of Cleveland Custom Coating have had the pleasure of completing.
Exterior Painting Projects
What Our Clients Can Expect
We deal with several general contractors and construction/project managers and are happy to conform to their process. In general, the typical process on most of our commercial painting jobs will resemble the steps below, with variations to fit the client's needs, budget and timeline:
- Consultation and Estimate: We usually begin with a phone call or meeting with the client to discuss the scope of the project and assess the work that needs to be done. In most cases we get digital blue prints and can fairly quickly assess the amount of paint and other material needed to complete an estimate of the cost and timeline for the project.
- Surface Preparation: Whether the job is an interior painting or exterior painting, the surfaces to be painted must be prepared. This could involve cleaning, sanding, and repairing any damages in the surface.
- Priming: Depending on the type of surface and the type of paint product or coating being used, we may need to allot time for a primer to be applied in order for the paint to adhere properly and provide a smoother, and more durable, finish.
- Painting: The actual painting process is probably the least time-intense typically involves applying one or more coats of paint to the surface, using brushes, rollers, or sprayers as needed.
- Touch-ups and Finishing: After the main painting is complete, all necessary touch-ups are made, and our crew makes sure the finish is smooth and even - no drips, overspray or smudges.
- Clean-up: Once the painting and the finishing have been completed, we clean up the work area and remove all tools, debris and materials for a final inspection.
- Final Inspection and Walkthrough: Before we consider any commercial painting project complete, we do a final inspection and walkthrough with the client to ensure that our work meets their expectations.
We work closely with the client throughout the process to ensure the best outcome for the project. Contact us for a free quote.
HOUSE PAINTING: EXTERIOR
Transform the curb appeal of your home with quality paint. Cleveland Custom Coatings will rejuvenate the exterior of your home.
HOUSE PAINTING: INTERIOR
Whether we're painting just one or two rooms or the entire house, your new paint colors will make your home feel like a new space.
COMMERCIAL PAINTING: EXTERIOR
When you want a responsive commercial painter that sticks to budget and timelines, choose Cleveland Custom Coatings.
COMMERCIAL PAINTING: INTERIOR
Our painting crew are trained on OSHA courses, ladder and lift trainings to make sure all our jobs hit the highest standards.